I obtain compensation for content material and lots of hyperlinks on this weblog. Citibank is an promoting accomplice of this website, as is American Specific, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed on this publish are my very own, and haven’t been reviewed, permitted, or endorsed by my promoting companions. I don’t write about all bank cards which are out there — as a substitute specializing in miles, factors, and money again (and currencies that may be transformed into the identical). Phrases apply to the presents and advantages listed on this web page.
There’s no query that Capital One Enterprise X Rewards Credit score Card is probably the most thrilling premium rewards card of the final couple of years. It has a pleasant entrance bonus supply, sturdy points-earning, airport lounge entry and a bunch of premium advantages. (See charges and costs)
Capital One miles now switch 1:1 to:
- Star Alliance: Air Canada Aeroplan, Singapore Airways Krisflyer, Turkish Airways Miles&Smiles, Avianca LifeMiles, TAP Air Portugal Miles&Go
- oneworld: British Airways Government Membership, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Finnair Plus, Qantas Frequent Flyer
- SkyTeam: Air France KLM Flying Blue, Aeromexico Membership Premier
- Non-alliance: Emirates Skywards, Etihad Visitor, Virgin Purple
- Inns: Wyndham Rewards, Alternative Privileges
Capital One miles additionally switch at 2-to-1.5 into EVA Air Infinity MileageLands. And so they switch 2-to-1 into ALL Accor Stay Limitless.
Listed below are the 19 issues I’m loving concerning the Capital One Enterprise X Rewards Credit score Card:
- Preliminary bonus supply. 75,000 bonus miles while you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in journey
- Minimal of 2x on all the pieces. The cardboard earns 2 miles per greenback on each buy, and 10 miles per greenback on accommodations and rental vehicles booked at Capital One Journey in addition to 5 miles per greenback on flights booked through Capital One Journey.
- Minimal 2% rebate in the direction of journey. Capital One’s miles allow you to purchase any flight with out worrying about restricted award availability. That is most helpful for individuals who use their rewards for home economic system flights, and may be particularly helpful over peak journey dates. You decide the flight you need and don’t inconvenience your self based mostly on what’s out there on the saver stage.
- Double menace. It’s a single card that works nice as a journey rebate product, and nice transferring to airline frequent flyer applications.
- Transfers to Air Canada Aeroplan They’re an ideal Star Alliance accomplice with most awards bookable on their web site and nice pricing for enterprise class to Europe.
- Transfers to LifeMiles That is the one Star Alliance frequent flyer program with an award chart and no carrier-imposed surcharge. You possibly can redeem United home flights beginning at simply 3500 miles.If you find yourself flying a ‘blended cabin’ itinerary (say, for example, Los Angeles to Tokyo in firstclass after which connecting in enterprise class to Beijing) this system will cost you proportionately for every flight phase.
A first-class award between the US and North Asia is listed at 90,000 LifeMiles on the award chart. When you flew Los Angeles – Tokyo Haneda continuous in firstclass it will price you 90,000 LifeMiles. Nevertheless in the event you added a connection in coach past Tokyo Haneda then the value of the award drops — add Tokyo – Beijing in economic system and you will get the value down to simply over 66,000 miles. That’s a beneficiant perk no different program presents.
- Transfers to Air France KLM Flying Blue. Air France presents higher award availability while you’re utilizing Flying Blue miles than while you’re utilizing accomplice miles. I typically switch to Flying Blue as a result of I discover they’ve enterprise class award seats to Europe when different airways don’t. What’s extra flights to Europe – particularly connections to Central and Jap Europe – are fairly priced. As an illustration flying between the U.S. and a few European cities will value beneath 60,000 miles every approach in enterprise.
- Transfers to EVA Air Infinity MileageLands. EVA Air is a very underappreciated mileage switch accomplice.Flying enterprise class between the US and Asia on EVA Air prices an inexpensive 75,000 or 80,000 miles every approach relying on the US gateway used. One actual hidden gem is that they cost simply 25,000 miles every approach for enterprise class intra-Asia awards. Additionally they supply Star Alliance round-the-world awards.US-Europe Star Alliance awards in enterprise class is 65,000 miles every approach, 85,000 miles in firstclass. US-Mideast Star Alliance awards in enterprise class is 67,000 miles every approach. And two stopovers permitted on a roundtrip award (one in every course). Modifications up to now and flight as much as three days prematurely of journey are free whereas extra adjustments and likewise cancel/mileage redeposit price $50.
Whereas many individuals skip over this system as a result of they add gasoline surcharges to accomplice award tickets you don’t must get excised about gasoline surcharges for awards on EVA’s personal flights e.g. $43 Los Angeles – Taipei and $56 Los Angeles – Taipei – Bangkok.
- Transfers to Singapore Airways KrisFlyer. Since everybody transfers to Singapore it’s simple to construct up their miles. And Singapore Airways presents significantly better award availability to journey on Singapore’s personal flights while you’re utilizing Singapore Airways KrisFlyer miles than in the event you’re attempting to make use of miles from a accomplice frequent flyer program.
- Transfers to Emirates I’ve discovered upgrades to be simpler to get with Emirates than on most different airways, however you want their very own Skywards miles to improve a paid ticket or to redeem for Emirates firstclass.
- Entry To Capital One’s Personal Community Of Airport Lounges The Capital One Enterprise X card comes with limitless entry to Capital One airport lounges, together with entry for two accompanying visitors. The Dallas – Fort Value lounge is open and new lounges are within the pipeline for Denver and Washington Dulles. I used to be extraordinarily impressed throughout my go to to the Dallas airport lounge. They even encourage you to take food and drinks with you to go.
- Precedence Go With Limitless Visits and Visitors. The cardboard additionally comes with Precedence Go Choose.
- Airport Lounge Entry For No Annual Price Further Cardmembers The Capital One Enterprise X card permits you to add as much as 4 no annual charge licensed customers and licensed customers get lounge entry, too (together with cellphone safety). Every licensed consumer will get a Precedence Go Choose card, and likewise can entry Capital One airport lounges and the flexibility to deliver as much as 2 visitors.
- $300 Annual Journey Credit score As much as $300 credit score yearly for bookings made at Capital One Journey (together with airline tickets, really easy to make use of this)
- Bonus miles yearly, not simply your first 12 months. 10,000 bonus miles each account anniversary (equal to $100 in the direction of journey, or switch to different loyalty applications)
- Hertz elite standing Whereas some United elites could also be sad about shedding Hertz standing, this card comes with complimentary Hertz President’s Circle standing which is their high public tier. This profit is for main cardholders, licensed customers and account managers. In the meantime Capital One presents extra advantages with Nationwide Automobile Rental, Avis and Silver.
- Buy and journey protections There’s main automobile rental safety; misplaced baggage reimbursement; journey delay + cancellation/interruption reimbursement; cellphone safety; and prolonged guarantee safety.
- Earn extra factors referring buddies to the cardboard. Cardmembers can earn as much as 100,000 miles per 12 months for referring buddies (25,000 miles per referral, as much as 4 referrals per 12 months).
The Capital One Enterprise X carries a $395 annual charge. That’s on the low finish for premium journey playing cards and an ideal value. Contemplate that competitor merchandise usually run $450 to $695, they clearly made a aware determination to pack quite a lot of worth into their card and cost lower than American Specific, Chase, or Citibank.
With an preliminary bonus supply price properly over $1500 in my opinion, exceeding $395 in worth by lots the primary 12 months ought to be simple even with out assertion credit however they’ve arrange advantages that make the cardboard pay for itself fairly simply.
Visa/Mastercard: For Capital One merchandise listed on this web page, among the above advantages are offered by Visa® or Mastercard® and will fluctuate by product. See the respective Information to Advantages for particulars, as phrases and exclusions apply
Hertz: Upon enrollment, accessible by means of the Capital One web site or cell app, eligible cardholders will stay at upgraded standing stage by means of December 31, 2024. Please word, enrolling by means of the traditional Hertz Gold Plus Rewards enrollment course of (e.g. at Hertz.com) is not going to mechanically detect a cardholder as being eligible for this system and cardholders is not going to be mechanically upgraded to the relevant standing tier. Further phrases apply
Extra From View from the Wing