Avianca is providing a 15% switch bonus if you switch Capital One miles to Avianca LifeMiles. This could make a few of Avianca’s already candy spots somewhat extra indulgent.
- Avianca LifeMiles is providing a 15% switch bonus from Capital One. This bonus is on the LifeMiles facet.
- Expires September thirtieth, 2023
Direct hyperlink to promotion
- This Promotion is legitimate just for switch factors or miles from taking part switch companions (“LifeMiles Companions”) to miles of the LifeMiles program from September fifteenth, 2023 (12:00 AM GMT-6) to September thirtieth, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT-6).
- A minimal switch of 1000 factors is required.
- You have to be beforehand registered as a LifeMiles member with a view to take part on this promotion, you possibly can enroll as a member at LifeMiles.com.
- Throughout the promotion interval, LifeMiles members who switch miles into their LifeMiles account will obtain 15% bonus miles on every transaction. The bonus miles and the transferred miles could also be mirrored within the LifeMiles account assertion in two totally different transactions.
- LifeMiles earned by transferring and the bonus Miles earned with this promotion apply to acquire or keep the LifeMiles Elite Standing in line with the foundations of the Elite Program obtainable at LifeMiles.com.
- Transferred LifeMiles in addition to the bonus miles will probably be accrued no later than 24 hours after the LifeMiles Associate stories the request of miles switch.
- LifeMiles isn’t chargeable for miles not accrued, accrued mistakenly or accrued late because of report errors or delays from the LifeMiles Companions.
- As soon as factors or miles are transferred to LifeMiles, the transaction can’t be reversed.
LifeMiles has some super candy spots, however there’s much more to the story. Avianca has a hackable award chart and including an financial system class flight at both finish of a visit might drop the worth considerably, requiring even fewer Capital One miles. See this put up for extra element.
Avianca additionally has some “secret” candy spots the place sure awards don’t worth in line with the chart. For example, New York (JFK) to Zurich (ZRH) costs at 16.5K miles in financial system class, which might be simply over 14K Capital One miles one-way. A fair higher one is enterprise class from New York (JFK) to Lisbon, Portugal, which costs at 35K miles in enterprise class (whether or not on TAP Air Portugal or different companions). With this switch bonus you’d solely want 28K ThankYou factors to fly one-way flat-bed enterprise class to Europe. That’s an incredible deal.
We see common switch bonuses from to Avianca LifeMiles from the entire transferable currencies (and Avianca runs common award gross sales as nicely), so there shouldn’t be any urgency to switch if you happen to don’t have a selected redemption in thoughts.
Be aware that this bonus is on the LifeMiles facet, so that you received’t see it mirrored in your Capital One account however quite Avianca will add the bonus after the switch.
Greatest Makes use of for Avianca LifeMiles
- Enterprise class to Europe from 63K with no gasoline surcharges. Whereas 63,000 miles to Europe is not Earth-shattering, what makes this particuarly thrilling is the shortage of gasoline surcharges. Surcharges for Lufthansa are sometimes $700-1000, so this could be a large financial savings. There are a lot of examples of routes inexplicably pricing far under the official award chart like Newark to Lisbon for 35K miles and mixed-cabin enterprise class itineraries that worth from as little as 49K (Try The key LifeMiles award chart and Avianca LifeMiles’ superior mixed-cabin award pricing: Top notch for much less).
- Enterprise class South America from 35K. Avianca LifeMiles provides aggressive Star Alliance pricing to each Northern and Southern South America with no gasoline surcharges. Once more, you possibly can combine cabins on accomplice awards to save lots of miles, which could be helpful if you happen to want a positioning flight. Flights on Avianca metallic often worth out barely increased than companions
- North America in Enterprise for 10K. Avianca LifeMiles provides one-ways on United inside a single “zone” at wonderful costs (the US is break up into 3 zones). Inside a single zone, pricing is formally 10K one-way in enterprise class. Pricing between Zone 1 (many of the East Coast) and Zone 2 (many of the states other than the far west) is formally 15K. Many routes will worth nicely under the chart for no apparent purpose.
Issues to Know
- LifeMiles Purchases are processed instantly by Avianca and DO qualify as airfare.
- LifeMiles expire after 12 months of inactivity. Redeeming Miles does NOT depend as exercise, however shopping for miles does.
- LifeMiles typically doesn’t cross on the gasoline surcharges we see in different Star Alliance packages, making redemptions much more worthwhile.
- Availability at LifeMiles.com usually would not match what you’ll discover at United.com or Aeroplan. Cellphone brokers often don’t see higher availability than what’s proven at LifeMiles.com. Whereas it may be potential to e-book through E-mail, it is extremely gradual and irritating. ALWAYS test the LifeMiles web site earlier than transferring factors.